Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Dog friends on duty

There are few dogs in the neighborhood of farm and they visit whenever I go there. I give them biscuits and they enjoy it very much. Some times they follow me to farm which I like since there are wild boars, dogs can warn me and also protect me. But after some time, dog friends will just disappear since they have more interesting things to do.

Once my wife suggested me to give them biscuits not at home rather when they accompany you. I started doing that and dogs will just at the site where I work. I carry biscuits in my pocket and will give them in between. Some time I just move with 4 dogs around which makes me quite happy, they are happy too.


Black one is tomy, one facing forward is tobu and other one rosy.


This is rosy, tobu and karuman (the youngest)

No comments: